HOME     ABOUT      CONTACT      MEDIA     BOOKS:   Historical     Contemporary


"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel


Apr 8, 2019

Spring Book Tour & Update



I've just returned from the Southern leg of my spring tour, sandwiched between New England events.


It was wonderful meeting readers and signing books.


And I had the opportunity to discuss Hedy Lamarr and Beautiful Invention with an energetic and enthusiastic book club.



Also, the weather was warm, and so many flowers were blooming!





Upcoming activities include taping a television program, another book club visit, a presentation at a library, a public event in the Lakes Region, and two writers' conferences.

I'm glad to have emerged from wintertime hibernation, during which I was devoted to my work-in-progress. It is still progressing....